Are you looking for an eco-friendly, cost effective and reliable sunshine coast septic system?
Ecosafe ticks all the boxes for being:
- Low maintenance
- Cheap to run
- Environmentally friendly
- Manufactured with high quality parts and materials
- Producing useable irrigation water
- Substantial warranty period
One of our recent clients, Stephanie had a new dwelling built on their Mooloolah property and needed to replace their existing septic system to accommodate the increased number of residents living on-site.
Here’s what she had to say about Ecosafe:
All members of the Ecosafe team – sales, installation and office personnel – could not have been more helpful in getting our new system connected to two houses organised and installed. They all acted in both a professional and courteous manner. They always communicated with us very effectively and responded quickly to answer any of our questions.
Ecosafe also recommended a local plumber, who we have employed, to manage the connections to both houses. This “one stop shop” made the process an easy one.
Our installation site is quite “bushy” but the team managed to install everything without disturbing the site. The installation went smoothly within a day, and the site was tidy and “back to normal” when they left. We hardly notice it being there.
I have every confidence in recommending the Ecosafe team.
4 January, 2018
Here’s a couple of photos which demonstrate how the Ecosafe system and irrigation were barely visible on Stephanie’s property once installed.
Why Choose Ecosafe?
Here’s 10 quick reasons why the Ecosafe system stacks up more favourably compared than other traditional wastewater, septic or HSTP (home sewage treatment plant) systems.
- Low running costs – Ecosafe requires just one pump for operation
- Low maintenance – 1 annual service, not 4
- Warranty – Ecosafe offer a 15 year guarantee
- Solar compatible – can be run off solar and timed to only irrigate during daylight hours
- No restrictions – Ecosafe handles large volumes of waste at any time
- Highest quality materials and parts – we don’t compromise quality for price
- No unpleasant odours – our system is completely sealed
- No air blowers which typically run 24/7 in other systems, and often require replacement every 2-3 years
- High quality water for irrigation – thanks to our unique 3 part system which includes a sand filter
- Power outages are not a problem – an Ecosafe systems lasts 8-10 days before action is required, compared to only 2-3 days for others
Not to mention we only use qualified Ecosafe installers so you can be assured that your system has been set up to the Government approved standard by our friendly and knowledgeable team.
Sunshine Coast Septic System
Ecosafe is Australia’s leading environmentally-friendly, low maintenance and cost effective wastewater systems available on the market. Manufactured from only the highest quality parts and materials and installed by Ecosafe’s qualified and personable team, our unique 3 part wastewater system comes with a an impressive 15 Year Guarantee.